If you’re thinking about redecorating your home’s interior with shutters, here are some things to consider.
5 Tips for Decorating with Shutters
1) Be sure to consider the color of the room you’re getting shutters in.
You don’t want clashing colors.
2) Always consider existing cabinets and fixtures.
You don’t want your shutters to disrupt your existing accents.
3) Make sure you have room to open your shutters.
You don’t want to limit functionality.
4) Don’t forget about your doors.
They have windows too.
5) Don’t limit yourself to traditional shaped windows.
Shutters can improve function and beauty for all window shapes and sizes.