Are you considering Thermalite Shutters? These revolutionary shutters are custom made, eco-friendly and stylish. Made from non-toxic, synthetic material, Thermalite Shutters insulate 3 times better than any shutters and can help lower your energy bills by 35%.
Of course, if you’re choosing shutters for your home, you have to take into consideration how they look and whether or not they will fit the windows in your home. Take a look at these amazing photos showing all of the ways Thermalite Shutters can look great in your home.
1. Thermalite Shutters look great in any room from the living room and bedroom to the kitchen and entry way. These beautiful shutters add a touch of style and sophistication to any home.
2. Thermalite Shutters can be custom made for any window in your home, no matter the size, shape or location. And adding shutters to all windows in a room creates a unifying look as well as maximum energy efficiency.
3. Think you can’t cover those high, arched windows? Think again! Custom Thermalite Shutters can be made to fit any window which is especially important in the bedroom. Keep that bright morning sun from crashing in and waking you up with perfectly fitted shutters.
4. Thermalite Shutters look and feel exactly like wood. They will keep your house warmer in the winter, cooler in the summer and will significantly reduce your home energy costs.
5. Thermalite Shutters can even be installed on or over doors; from your french door to sliding glass doors and patio doors.
6. Shutters for sliders are perfect for large openings and sliding glass doors. When opened they offer a completely unobstructed view and easy access. It is important to make sure there is enough floor space to open and close the shutters.
7. The other option for adding shutters to large openings is bi-fold shutters. These shutters can be installed on a track and simply slide open when you want to see outside. This is a great option if you don’t want the shutters opening out into the room. They also fit right into the room, flush against the wall.
8. There is no window that can’t be covered by Danmer custom shutters. Install Thermalite Shutters on any sized window including octagons, triangles and hexagons.
9. Thermalite Shutters look great from the outside too. You’ll love the classic look it gives the home, as well as the eco-friendly benefits like lower heating and cooling bills.
10. Discover the Danmer difference with custom Thermalite Shutters. Thermalite Shutters are made from a durable, non-toxic material that does not chip, warp or fade. The high quality louvers and hardware ensure that these shutters will be a beautiful addition in the home for years to come.